Local SEO Audit
Local SEO Audit – Who is it for?
Designed for businesses who trade mainly in their own local area, the Local SEO Audit looks at a range of different factors which will affect the performance of a website in the town or city in which it is located.
Google has made extensive changes to the way that it presents the results of local searches and unless all the aspects of a websites local presence are setup correctly on Google, the website will not be listed in local searches and on the Google Map results.
With local listings being given priority when the search being made is clearly a localised one, this could result in businesses missing out on significant amount of traffic and direct enquiries.
We offer this audit as a way for local businesses to make sure that they are able to get the maximum exposure on Google for local searches without the need to pay for ads. We look at both Desktop and Mobile results as these differ to a large extent with local searches.
Our Local SEO Audit looks at all of the following:
- Is the website setup properly on Google “My Business”
- Is the Google Map listing for the website verified and correct>
- Are the NAP details (Name Address Phone) correct?
- Is the website being listed in results for local searches made for its product or service?
- How does the website compare with its local competition?
- Is the site listed in all appropriate local online directory listings?
Once complete, the client can use the results to ensure that their business is setup correctly to get found when local people search for whatever it is that they do. We have a full “done for you” services to support this if required and our step-by-step guide “Get Good With Google” may also be useful – you can download it for free.
The Local SEO Audit is priced at only £40.